What is better than to make cookies on a Sunday afternoon?
Here’s a mini recipe that is delicious and ready in less than 30 minutes without gluten!
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 egg at room temperature
1/4 cup coconut sugar
2 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups almond flour
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chopped chocolate 70 % minimum
– Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
– Mix the egg with coconut oil .
– Add coconut sugar , honey and vanilla to the mixture and knead until it is a homogeneous mass.
– Add the flour, baking powder and salt and mix well.
– Add the chopped chocolate and knead until blended into the dough.
– Use a tablespoon to make balls of dough, place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking tray . Press the balls slightly to make discs.
– Bake for 10 minutes, until cookies are golden around the edges.
– Let cool and ready to eat.